Changes in your organization may require replacing a user with another individual. Swapping a user ensures that your account remains within your subscription's seat limit.
Activate Administrator access
- The Administrator Access feature grants Administrators the ability to view/join all non-draft documents stored in the company account. Activating this feature allows you as an admin to join the documents of the user you plan to remove to maintain access.
- Navigate to Settings and click Preferences
- Check the box beside Administrator Access
Removing the Current User
- To avoid surpassing your user seat count, an Administrator must remove the user currently holding a seat.
- Navigate to Settings and select Users
- Check the box beside the name of the user you'd like to replace
- Click Remove user
- Click Confirm
- Once the user is removed, they will no longer be able to access the account. Administrators can use the Administrator Access feature to access the documents in the removed user account.
Invite the new user
- Once the user has been removed, you can replace them by adding a new user.