Often, there will be a need to redline a document during the negotiation process during contract lifecycles. The term redline comes from contract management on paper, with changes and edits marked in red pen. Concord allows you to redline a document by tracking marks and changes in real-time collaboratively with other users.
Make Redlines and Track Changes
- Open the document from your documents page and select 'Edit.'
- Click 'Revisions' from the top toolbar.
- Click the toggle button beside 'Track Changes' (blue indicates it is active)
- Make your revisions (If there are multiple revisions with multiple parties, each party's revisions will be color-coded)
- Click Save
Accept or Reject a Change
- To accept or reject a single change:
- Hover over the 'change' icon (in the right-hand margin)
- Click the blue checkmark to accept or the X reject
Accept or Reject ALL Changes at Once
- Click Revisions
- Select 'Accept all changes' or 'Reject all changes'
Note: Tracked changes can be accepted outside the 'Edit mode' or inactive 'Edit mode' by users who have Full editing rights on the document.
- Until all changes are accepted or rejected, the signature button will be locked, and you will see a message indicating this is due to the remaining track changes that need to be addressed.