Make redlines and track changes
- Click Edit
- Click Revisions from the top toolbar
- Click the toggle button beside 'Track Changes' (blue indicates it is activated)
- Make your revisions (If there are multiple revisions with multiple parties, each party's revisions will be color-coded)
- Click Save
Accept or Reject a Change
To accept or reject a single change:
- Hover over the "change" icon (in the right-hand margin)
- Click the blue checkmark to accept or the X reject
To accept or reject ALL changes at once:
- Click Revisions
- Select "Accept all changes" or "Reject all changes"
NOTE: Tracked changes can be accepted both outside of the "Edit mode" or in the "Edit mode" by users who have "Full editing" rights on the document.
Trouble Signing?: Until all changes are accepted or rejected, the signature button will be locked and you will see a message indicating this is due to the remaining track changes that need to be addressed.