Concord gives you the capability to create a variety of documents and contracts. You can draft and build directly in the platform or import a document into Concord to edit.
To create a document on Concord:
- There are two locations to create a document on the Concord home page
- The 'New Document' button on the top left-hand corner
- The 'Draft & Sign' button in the top navigation panel
- From here, the document builder will appear. Choose how you would like to proceed.
After selecting the document to start with, you will be asked to add additional details. You can also select 'Skip for Now' and complete this information after upload in the Summary Sheets
Title, Folder, Tags
- Document Title: Title of the document
- Third-Party: Who is this contract with?
- Folder: Where would you like this to be stored?
- Tags: Add tags to the document for easier search and reporting functionality.
- This information can be adjusted later in the Summary Sheets.
- Configure your signers on import of the document.
- Select '+Signer' and enter the name, or email of the individual that will be required to sign
- If no known signer has been specified you can also select 'any internal guest', 'any external guest' or 'anyone'.
- Signatories can be edited at any time in the signer panel.
Create a Blank Document
- Draft your document directly in the editor by selecting 'Create a blank document'
Upload a Document
- Select 'Browse' and choose a Word Document or a PDF document to bring into Concord
Uploading a PDF
- Concord allows you to create a document directly from an imported PDF document by adding text, required fields, and signature fields onto the document.