Concord gives you the capability to create a variety of documents and contracts. You can draft and build directly in the platform or import a document into Concord to edit.
To create a document on Concord:
- There are two locations to create a document on the Concord home page
- The 'New Document' button on the top left-hand corner
- The 'Draft & Sign' button in the top navigation panel
Draft the Document
- Draft your document directly in the editor, or
- Import a Word or PDF file by clicking on the 'Import Document' on the draft page. Note: When importing a Word document, the contents will be editable in Concord; PDF imports are not editable.
- Or, Drag and drop any Word or PDF from your computer into Concord