Here is a short video (1:21) that will get you started on Concord.
To create a contract, click on "New Document" left side of the Concord homepage, then click on "New Document to Sign".
- Enter contract title (required). It will appear in all your contract lists on Concord.
- Third Party Name (optional): Set the Third-party name even before inviting a third party so you can find your documents more easily.
- Description (optional): Briefly describe in a few words or a sentence the contract subject, or provide any other useful clarifications. Anyone with access to the contract will be able to see this description.
- Tags (optional): create a new tag or add any existing tags. You can use tags to classify your contracts, or to grant colleagues access to the contract based on the specific tags assigned to them.
To draft the contract, you can either:
- Draft your contract directly on the Concord draft page.
- Import a Word or PDF file by either clicking on the "Import Word or PDF" on the draft page. Select the type of file format you would like to import. When importing a Word document, the contents will be editable in Concord. PDF imports are not editable.
- Or, Drag and drop any Word or PDF from your computer on to Concord.