To create a document on Concord:
- Select the "New Document" button at the top of the sidebar, and select "New document to sign".
- Enter a title for the document in the field at the top of the page.
To draft the document, you can either:
- Draft your document directly in the editor.
- Import a Word or PDF file by clicking on the "Import Document" on the draft page. Select the type of file format you would like to import. When importing a Word document, the contents will be editable in Concord. PDF imports are not editable.
- Or, drag and drop any Word or PDF from your computer on to Concord.