Concord gives you the capability to create a variety of documents and contracts. You can draft and build directly in the platform or import a document into Concord to edit.
To create a document on Concord:
- There are two locations to create a document on the Concord home page
- The 'New Document' button on the top left-hand corner
- The 'Draft & Sign' button in the top navigation panel
- From here, the document builder will appear. Choose how you would like to proceed.
After selecting the document to start with, you will be asked to add additional details.
- Document Title: Title of the document
- Third-Party: Who is this contract with?
- Folder: Where would you like this to be stored?
- Tags: Add tags to the document for easier search and reporting functionality.
- This information can be adjusted later in the Summary Sheets.
Create a Blank Document
- Draft your document directly in the editor by selecting 'Create a blank document'
Upload a Document
- Select 'Browse' and choose a Word Document or a PDF document to bring into Concord
Uploading a PDF
- Concord allows you to create a document directly from an imported PDF document by adding text, required fields, and signature fields onto the document.