One of the critical benefits of Concord is the flexibility to edit your document directly within the platform and collaborate with other users shared to the contract.
Edit a document in Concord:
- Create a new document or navigate to an existing document you wish to edit
- From the document toolbar, select 'Edit.'
- Revise the document, make changes, or add attachments
- Once your changes are complete, click 'Save' at the top right corner of the document to create a new version.
Edit a Document in Microsoft Word
- Download the document as a Microsoft Word file using the export option from the top menu
- Once the file is downloaded, open the Microsoft Word file to make your edits, then save the document.
- When you are ready to bring the document back into Concord, select File, then Import Word Document, you can also drag and drop the file directly into concord.
- When reimporting from Word, you will have the opportunity to bring the document in as a 'Live Document' or using 'Word Mode'
- Once your document has been imported as a new version, click 'Save.'
Note: Whenever you click the 'Save' button, a new version of the document is created, and all parties on the document are automatically notified of the new version. You can then view, compare, and restore prior versions of the document by selecting the 'Versions' button from the document toolbar. Additionally, users can post messages to the Discussion Panel under the Discussion tab to collaborate with colleagues and external guests.