The automated template feature allows users to generate documents automatically and instantly share them with the corresponding parties.
Using an Automated Template with Excel
- Open an Automated Template
- Select an automated template you would like to use from your Documents page, or create a new one. To learn how to create an automated template, click here.
- Download the Excel file
If you're ready to Use the template today:
- Click Use at the top right-hand corner of the document
- In the pop-up modal, click the blue blank Excel template; a link
If you're not ready to use the template today, but you'd like to download and fill the Excel file ahead of time:
- Click File in the top toolbar
- Click the arrow beside the Automated template
- Click Download Excel template
Fill in your Excel File
- Open the Excel template and fill out the columns accordingly (your automated fields will be the columns in blue at the far right of the template).
- Each row represents a separate contract.
- To include several email addresses or tags for the same contract, separate them using a "comma" (and not a "semicolon") in the corresponding columns.
- Do not enter parties' email addresses as hyperlinks
- Do not change column titles in the automated template excel file. The file will not upload to the system.
Save your Excel file.
- Click File, then Save as: add a title and Save as a .xlsx file.
Import your Excel file
- Navigate to your Concord Automated Template. If you haven't opened the Automated Template pop-up modal yet or closed it by mistake, click Start Draft:
From the Automated Template pop-up modal, click Browse and locate your saved excel file.
Select the file from your device's files list and click Open
Create and Send your Documents
- Write a message you'd like all of your guests to receive (optional)
- Click the blue Create Documents documents button.
- The documents will populate on your Documents page in the Review stage.
- If you entered a party's email in the Save for the last column, you could send their invitation by hovering over the pause (") icon next to the SHARE button.