The automated template feature will not only automatically generate the designated contracts but also automatically share it with the corresponding parties. The contracts will appear directly as in “Negotiation” status. If no third parties are added to the contracts, then the contract will reflect an “Approval” status.
In order to use the automated template, download the preconfigured excel file from Concord, fill in the columns, and upload the file back into the platform. After selecting the automated template you would like to use:
- Go to the "..." (more actions) button on the top right of the contract page and click "Download Excel Template".
- Open the excel file and fill in the data in the corresponding column.
- Save the excel file.
Note: To include several email addresses or tags for the same contract, separate them using a “comma” (and not a “semicolon”) in the corresponding columns.
When the excel file is ready, it can be uploaded back into the platform. To do so, you need to go back to the automated template you would like to use, and upload the excel file back into the platform as follows:
- Click on the red "Use" button in the top right corner of the automated template.
- Click on "Choose File" and select the completed excel document.
- Click on the blue "Create Contracts" button in the bottom right corner of the "create contract" popup.
The contracts will now appear in the contract library.
1. Do not change column titles in the automated template excel file. The file will not upload to the system.
2. Adding several parties to a field in the excel file will only work if you use a comma to separate the data.