Fill out required fields
If the document contains required fields, they must be completed before the document can be signed. For example, to fill out the required fields delegated to you:
- Easily navigate through your required fields by clicking the blue 'Next' button at the top right of your document on the document progress card.
- Click on the selected field with an asterisk and enter the appropriate information.
- Once you're ready to save the information you entered as a new version, click 'Save' at the document's top right.
Fill out non-required fields.
- Select the fields highlighted in yellow
- Click into the field and fill in the appropriate information
- Once you're ready to save the information you entered as a new version, click the white 'Save' button at the top right of the document
If you are an internal user or an external guest with 'Full editing rights' fields that are not delegated to you, it will appear in grey.
If you are an internal user or an external guest with 'Full editing rights' and have completed all of the fields delegated to you, a blue checkmark will appear next to 'Fill require fields.' This ensures the user or guest that they have completed all the necessary steps
Having trouble filling out the fields?
- Are you in Edit mode? Exit the Edit mode by clicking 'Save' or 'CANCEL' at the top of the document. To learn more about redlining a document, click here.
- The field is assigned to someone else. In that case, the field will be greyed out.
To learn how to add 'Form fields' into a document, click here.