A field is information that the drafting party is requiring you to add to the document.
To complete a field:
- Select the word(s) highlighted in yellow
- Edit and fill the highlighted word(s) directly on the contract with the corresponding information
If your document contains required fields, then they need to be completed before the document can be signed. You can recognize required fields thanks to the orange star.
To navigate through required fields:
- Click Previous or Next on the top right of your screen
Having trouble filling out the fields?
This could be because:
- You are in Edit mode. Exit the Edit mode by clicking Save or Cancel.
- The field is assigned to someone else. In that case, the field will be greyed out.