When your company decides to cancel a signed contract, you can mark it as 'terminated' on Concord. When terminating a signed contract, your external parties will not be notified by Concord.
Terminate a Contract
- Open a signed contract from your Documents page.
- Select the file menu and then click Mark as Terminated
- A Mark as a Terminated popup will appear
- Enter the appropriate dates
- Select Mark as Terminated
What happens after I terminate a contract?
- If lifecycle information was added to your contract and the termination date is in the past, your terminated contract will immediately appear on your Documents page as Signed - Canceled.
- If your termination date is in the future, the contract will stay Signed - Active until the specified date.
Cancel a Contract Termination:
- Open the terminated contract from your Documents page by clicking on it
- Select the file menu, and click Cancel Termination.
- The agreement will move back to Signed - Active (or its original status)