Share a Template
Sharing a template with your colleagues will ensure they always have access to the most up-to-date document version. In addition, templates will help your organization maintain consistency and spend less time with manual edits.
To share your template:
- Select the Documents tab to the left of your homepage.
- Click on the title of the template you would like to share. If you have difficulty finding a template, use the filter option in the top left-hand corner.
- Open the template you would like to share, and select Share in the top right-hand corner.
- Type and select the check box of the user's email address you would like access to the template. When all wanted users have been selected, click Confirm & Share.
- The template will then be available to shared users in Documents.
Templates & Folder Access
- Access to templates can also be given by storing templates in folders. When a template is added to a folder, the template becomes immediately available to all users shared in the folder