This feature is available with some of our paid plans.
Concord's subsidiary management' feature allows you to manage multiple company accounts, giving you more flexibility in organizing your contacts and documents.
Creating a Subsidiary
If you are an Administrator in your main (parent) company account, you can add subsidiaries and search among all contracts directly from your main company account.
- Click on the settings gear located on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Select Companies under Personal
- Click Add a company
- In the popup, enter the company name, description, and your job title in the fields
- In the email field, enter the email addresses of people you would like to invite to join the new company (this can be performed later in User Settings). Multiple emails must be separated by a comma.
- Click Create
Switching to your Subsidiary
Users that belong to multiple company accounts will have access to switch between companies.
- Click on the Settings gear.
- Click the company name (at the top of the menu)
- Select the other company name from the list
- The page will automatically update. This will remain your default company until manually switched back again.
To associate a company as a subsidiary, the user creating it has to be an administrator for both companies.
- To associate a company as a subsidiary, the parent company cannot be a subsidiary of another company.
- The parent company must be created before any subsidiary can be connected.
- When connecting a subsidiary to a parent company, the administrator receives a single invoice and can search contracts from all connected subsidiaries directly from the administrator’s main account. You can add as many subsidiaries as necessary at no extra cost.