Securely invite colleagues and internal parties to your document by sending an invitation with the Share feature:
You can send anyone an invitation to join your document Concord, so long as they have a valid email address.
- Click Share at the top-right of the screen
- Enter the email(s) of whoever you'd like to invite (If inviting multiple people at a time, separate each email with a comma).
- Select their editing rights(full Editor, Limited/fields only, or Viewer/none)
- Optional: Write a customized message to send in the email invitation
- Click Send to send the invite right away, or Save for Later to send at a later time.
Once sent, each party will receive a personal secure document invitation link to their email address.
Note: You can adjust editing rights after sharing the contract. Click here to learn more.
Invite a user from a specific subsidiary
The Subsidiary Management feature is available with some of our paid plans.
When sharing a document with a user that belongs to multiple subsidiaries, users can choose the recipient's specific subsidiary alias. This feature can be enabled in SETTINGS > PERSONAL SETTINGS > PREFERENCES by checking the box beside 'Invite users from a specific subsidiary'.
Once enabled, simply type in the user email in the Share window and select the desired company alias you would like to invite.