You can invite anyone within or outside of your organization to your document via Concord, so long as they have a valid email address.
To share a document:
- Click "Share" at the top-right of the screen
- Enter the email(s) of whoever you'd like to invite (If inviting multiple people at a time, separate each email with a comma).
- Select which "Editing rights" you'd like the individual(s) to have.
- Write a customized message to send in the email invite .
- Click "Send" to send the invite right away, or "Save for Later" to send at a later time.
Once you do send the invitation, each party will then be able to access the document whether they have a Concord Account or not.
You can edit users rights after sharing the contract, use this link to learn more.
Inviting Users From a Specific Subsidiary (Enterprise only)
When sharing a document with a user that belongs to multiple subsidiaries, users can choose the recipient's specific subsidiary alias. This feature can be enabled in SETTINGS > PERSONAL SETTINGS > PREFERENCES by checking the box beside 'Invite users from a specific subsidiary'.
Once enabled, simply type in the user email in the Share window and select the desired company alias you would like to invite.