Skip to main content
Once the Document is Ready to Sign:
- Click the 'Sign' button located on the top right-hand corner of the document
- Once you have clicked the 'Sign' button, a window will appear, prompting you to complete the signature process. Here, you can choose the appearance of your signature
- Type or draw your signature by clicking on one of the two options below the signature field
- Once you choose the appearance of your signature, click the 'Sign' button on the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
- After signing the contract will move into a 'signed' or 'Signing' (if waiting on other signatures) status on your 'Documents' page.
- If the 'Sign' button is locked and you cannot sign, click here for help
- If you'd like to learn how to download the signed document for your records, click here.