Once the document is ready to sign:
- Click the "Sign" button located on the top right-hand corner of the document
- Once you have clicked the green "SIGN" button, a window will appear prompting you to complete the signature process. Here, you can choose the appearance of your signature.
- You can choose to type or draw your signature by clicking on one of the two options located below the signature display. Once you choose the appearance of your signature, click the "Sign" button on the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
When you click "sign" your signature will be complete and the contract will move into a "signed" status or a "Signing" status in your Documents page. The status depends on whether all the required parties have signed, or need to sign, respectively.
- If the "Sign" button is locked and you cannot sign, click here for help
- If you'd like to learn how to download the signed document for your records, click here.