Feature access rights are defined by roles. With roles, you can choose who has the right to perform particular actions on Concord (right to sign a contract, to modify a template, delete a contract, etc.). There are two types of roles:
- "System" roles (Administrator, User, Read Only) that are pre-configured by Concord and cannot be modified.
- "Custom" roles allow you to define permitted and prohibited actions.
Important: By default the first user created in your company is the Administrator. All subsequent users have a "User" role.
To change a user’s role :
Company Settings > Feature Access Right > Select Role > Add > Select Name > Save
To create a customized role :
Company Settings > Feature Access Right > Add a New Role > Enter Role Name / Description (optional) > Select features to allow > Save
Features you can allow or not in a customized role :
- Edit a contract in project
- Sign a contract
- Add attachment files to a contract in project
- Invite people to negotiate a contract
- Comment on contracts
- Edit a signed contract
- Add attachment files to a signed contract
- Edit users with access to a signed contract
- Edit a template
- Create & edit tags
- List all tags
(This feature is available with Standard, Plus, and Enterprise subscriptions)