Once you have created a draft, you can invite colleagues and third parties to the contract. This will allow other users to collaborate on the draft easily and in real-time.
To invite someone to a draft:
- Open the draft in which you would like to invite collaborators.
- Select the blue share button at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the 'Add People' field, enter the email addresses of the users you would like to collaborate with. Make sure you are aware of the permissions each user will be getting. Permissions will dictate their editing capabilities in the draft.
To invite someone to a contract as a colleague:
- Company admins will first have to add colleagues as a user for your company.
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom left-hand corner of the page. Select 'Settings'.
- Under company 'Settings' click on 'Users' and then ' Add a User' on the top right of the page.
- Enter your colleague's email address, assign the appropriate permissions, and include a personal message. A personal message is optional but considered a best practice in order to provide additional context to the recipient.
Once the user has been registered as a member of your organization, they will automatically appear as a colleague when added to contracts.
- Making someone a part of your company in Concord will allow you to have discussions within the document that are only visible to your team members, keeping it private from external third parties.