Once you have created a draft, you can invite colleagues and third parties to the contract. This will allow other users to collaborate on the draft easily and in real-time.
Invite a Collaborator
- Open the draft or document in which you would like to invite collaborators.
- Select the blue share button at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the 'Add People' field, enter the email addresses of the users you would like to collaborate with. Make sure you are aware of the permissions each user will be getting. Permissions will dictate their editing capabilities in the draft.
- You can send anyone an invitation to join your document Concord internal or external, as long as they have a valid email address.
- Click Send to send the invite right away, or Save for Later to send at a later time.
- Once sent, each party will receive a personal secure document invitation link to their email address.
Note: You can adjust editing rights after sharing the contract. Click here to learn more.
Invite a User from a Specific Subsidiary
The Subsidiary Management feature is available with some of our paid plans.
- When sharing a document with a user that belongs to multiple subsidiaries, users can choose the recipient's specific subsidiary alias. This feature can be enabled in
- Personal Settings
- Preferences, by checking the box beside 'Invite users from a specific subsidiary.'
- Once enabled, type in the user email in the Share window and select the desired company alias you would like to invite.
- Once you have shared a document with a collaborator, they will receive an email inviting them to document.