- Click on the Settings Cog on the bottom left corner of the homepage
- Select Settings
- Select Preferences under 'Personal'
- Define your preferred language. Concord is currently available in English and French.
Deadline Report/reminder settings
- Set how many days in advance you want to be alerted of deadlines.
- In the example above, deadlines will be included in your email reminders 90 days before the deadline.
- You can unsubscribe from these alerts by unchecking options.
Include subsidiary users in sharing settings
- Checking this option will display users that belong to your company’s subsidiaries in the auto-suggested list of parties in the share settings dialog. This allows you to select the company you would like to invite a user to when sharing a document with them.
- Individuals who are users in multiple accounts (a parent company and/or multiple subsidiary accounts) will be listed per company, so you may see multiple listings for one individual.
Note: Subsidiary management is only available for users subscribed to the Enterprise plan.
- Concord's Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) feature can be used to help protect your Concord account from unauthorized access by requiring you to enter an additional code when you sign in.
To learn how to set up 2FA, click here.
- Each Concord User can customize the frequency of notifications and whether to receive notifications for activities completed by a colleague, external guest, or both.
To learn more about managing notifications, click here.