- Only credit cards are accepted as a payment method with the exception of annual invoices exceeding $10,000 / 10,000 EUR.
- Accounts with an annual invoice of $10,000 / 10,000 EUR or more can pay using other payment methods. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
- Please note that we do not accept checks.
Updating your Payment Method
You can update your payment method if :
- You are an administrator.
- You are in the Headquarters' settings of your company in Concord. You cannot update information from subsidiaries.
Go in Settings gear in the bottom left hand side > Upgrade Account. Once on the Upgrade Account page, click on Update Payment Method.
- Enter the billing information for each field.
- Enter your credit card information in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the "Continue" button.
You will be directed to a page on the Concord site that contains your new and current accounts with your current credit card information on file. You will also receive an email with an explanation of charges for your records.