Concord allows you to create a document directly from an imported PDF document by adding text, required fields, and signature fields onto the document.
Import a PDF
- From the Home Page, select New Document followed by Draft and Sign or the Draft & Sign button at the top of the screen. This will open the document builder.
- Select Upload Document
- Select the PDF file you would like to upload to Concord.
To add required / fields onto a PDF:
- Required fields are fields that colleagues or third parties must fill to unlock the sign button and sign the document.
- Text fields are optional.
- Click on Edit
- Click on Insert
- Select Required field or Text field
- Click and drag the three lines icon to the left of the field to move the field around. You can also add signature fields anywhere on the PDF. Once signed, the signatures will appear at the bottom of the document and at the location in the PDF where you placed the signature fields.
You must define a name for the field before your colleagues or the other party can edit it.