To add an extra layer of security, you can set your preferences so that internal users and your external guests are required to use double authentication through SMS messaging or email.
- From the Home page, navigate to the gear ⚙ icon in the lower-left corner of your screen, and click Settings.
- Navigate to and click on Preferences under Company in the left-hand panel.
- To activate for your external guests, check the box beside 'Signature: Require double authentication for external guest users'.
- To activate for your internal users, check the box beside "Signature: Require Double authentication for your users"
- In the dropdown that appears, select the authentication method: email, SMS, or either (their preference)
*This feature is available with some of our paid plans.