With Concord, you can export data for offline viewing and distribution. This will give team members without concord logins access to powerful information regarding the status of your documents.
- General data: status, title, signed with, tags, creation date, etc.
- Lifecycle data: signature date, end date, notice, etc.
- Clauses: financial flows, amounts, deadlines, etc.
Export Your Data
- Navigate to your Documents page
- (optional) Sort the list by title, status, tag, and/or creator
- Click on the Actions menu and select Export list.
- In the Export modal, choose between Simple or Advanced Export
- Simple Export includes document status, parties, signature date, and end date data
- Advanced Export includes all simple export data with the addition of the document’s lifecycle (signature date, end date, etc.), financial clauses, and other clauses
- Choose between Excel or Txt format
- Click Export
- Your Export will begin to generate and appear shortly for download.
Note: You will also receive an email with your attached file. Please note that depending on volume and file size, exports can take a few hours to generate.
This feature is offered with some of our paid plans.