This feature is available for our Starter, Professional and Enterprise plans.
On Concord, you can export your document data, including:
- General data: status, title, signed with, tags, creation date, etc.
- Lifecycle data: signature date, end date, notice, etc.
- Clauses: financial flows, amounts, deadlines, etc.
How to Export:
- Navigate to your Documents page
- (optional) Filter your Inbox by title, status, tag, and/or creator
- To export the entire list, check the box at the top of your documents page, beside 'Actions'. Or, simply check the box beside each document you desire to export
- Click on the 'Actions' menu and select 'Export list'.
- In the Export modal, choose between Simple or Advanced Export
- Simple Export includes document status, parties, signature date, and end date data
- Advanced Export includes all simple export data with the addition of the document’s lifecycle (signature date, end date, etc), financial clauses, and other clauses
Note: You will also receive an email with your attached file. Please note that depending on volume and file size, exports can take a few hours to generate.