On Concord, you can export your entire list of executed contracts, along with descriptive elements for each contract such as:
- General Information: status, title, signed with, tags, creation date, etc.
- Lifecycle information: signature date, end date, notice, etc.
- Financial clauses: financial flows, amounts, deadlines, etc.
Here are the steps for the export (feature available for Group, Professional and Enterprise subscriptions)
- Navigate to you Concord Inbox
- Click on 'Actions' at the top of the page, then 'Export list'.
- Then choose between Simple Export or an Advanced Export
- Simple Export will include data about document status, who the document was signed with, signature date, and the end date
- Advance Export will include simple export data with the addition of the document’s Lifecycle, Financial clauses, and other clauses