Teams define groups of users, which you can then share or give document access to multiple users in a single action. Teams help manage people with similar roles such as Sales, Operations, or Marketing. One user can belong to any number of teams.
To create a Team:
- Select Settings by clicking the gear icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Select Teams and then Add New Team.
- Enter the Team Name and Team Description and select Create.
- Click into the Team you would like to add members to and select Add.
- Select the users you would like added to the Team and click Submit. Users must be a part of your Company to appear in the select User's list. Read more about adding users here.
Assign users to a team:
- As an Administrator or Team Manager, navigate the user management list page—select Settings, and under Company Settings, select Users.
- Select the User you would like to add to a team by clicking on the checkbox. Once the name is highlighted, select 'Assign Team.'
- Select the Team you would like the User added to from the dropdown and click Apply.
To remove users from a team:
- As an Administrator or Team Manager, go to the User list
- Select the users you want to remove from a team. An 'Assign team' action will appear when one or more checkboxes are selected. Click on Assign team, deselect the teams you want the User removed from, then click Apply.
To delete a team:
As an administrator, go to Settings and select Teams. Select the teams you want to delete, and click Delete Team. The users themselves will not be deleted.