Collaborate with colleagues and external parties by posting directly on your document's Discussion Panel - no need to send emails back and forth.
Note: Like chain email history, Discussion Panel posts are preserved on the document to maintain its integrity. Discussion Panel posts cannot be deleted.
To make a post in the Discussion Panel:
- In the Discussion Tab, select “Write A Message”
- Choose the audience that should be able to read your message:
- Public (white background) - everyone on the document can see the message
- Internal (yellow background) - messages only to members of your company
- Each member of the designated audience will receive an email notifying them of the message, unless otherwise blocked by their personal notification settings.
You will be able to identify quickly whether the message is internal or public thanks to the color code: