Once you have chosen the number of signatures required for your document, you can choose to designate signature blocks, found at the bottom of the document, to:
- Anyone or a specific person within your organization
- An external third party
- Anyone with access to the document (colleagues or third parties)
- New contracts default to one signature block for 'Someone within your company', and one signature block for 'An external guest'. Existing contracts default to “anyone”.
- Only the contract originator, or and administrator, can change or reassign the signature blocks.
You can change the number of required signatures even after inviting third parties to the contract. To do this:
- Click "Options" at the bottom of the contract
- Select the number of required signatures
- Confirm the selection