Once you have chosen the number of signatures required for your document, you can choose to designate signature blocks, found at the bottom of the document, to:
- Anyone from your company (your Concord user list)
- A specific person from your company
- Any external third party
- A specific external third party
- New contracts default to one signature block for 'Someone within your company', and one signature block for 'An external guest'.
- Only the contract originator, or and administrator, can change or reassign the signature blocks.
You can change the number of required signatures even after inviting third parties to the contract. To do this:
- Click "Options" at the bottom of the contract
- Select the number of required signatures
- Confirm the selection