Once a template has been created, you can use this template to build out new document drafts. These documents can then be customized, shared internally and externally, redlined, and e-signed.
To use a template:
- Click on the Documents page
- Click on a template from your list of documents to open it. Use a filter to help search for templates more effectively.
- Click Start Draft.
- When you click 'Start Draft, ' you create a new Draft. Drafts are personal documents and are only visible to you, the creator of the draft. From here, you can make edits and adjustments to the document. Unlike shared documents and templates, drafts are not visible to company admins.
- Select Draft & Sign from the Concord Homepage
- Select Start from Template and choose the template to use, and begin your draft
Edit the Template:
- Select Edit from the top right corner.
- Make changes to the document
- Click Save in the top right-hand corner
- Once the document is ready to be sent to a colleague or third party, click on the Share button and enter the email address. Click here to learn more about inviting parties to your document.