Concord also offers a weekly E-Signature live training webinar. Register here!
Add a Signature Field to Your Document:
- Open the right-hand panel
- Select fields and then signer fields
- You must assign the signer fields to a signatory before you can drag and drop the fields into the document.
- If no signatories have been configured, you can select
- Internal Guest: Any internal user shared to the document can sign
- External Guest: Any external party shared to the document can sign
- Anyone: Anyone shared to the document can sign
- Or you can assign a specific person by selecting Add signers, which will bring you to the configure signers section of the pop-out menu.
- Additionally, if you select a user who has been shared to the document, you can instantly make them a signer by selecting Make them a Signer.
- Now you can drag and drop the signer fields into the appropriate location or use them to create a custom signature block