Congratulations. You've successfully installed Concord for Salesforce!
To complete the installation, you need to:
- Go to Setup > Customize > Opportunities > Page Layouts
- Edit your Opportunity Layout
- Drag & Drop the Field "Concord UID" into the Opportunity Information section
- Drag & Drop the Button "Sign with Concord" into Custom Buttons section
- Save your layout
Next, to install a user, you simply have to:
- Generate an API Key from the Concord account you would like to see the documents sent to
- Go in the Menu > Settings > Integrations > Click Generate an API Key and copy it
Contact email@example.com if the API Key feature is not yet activated on the users' accounts.
Back to the Salesforce to set up:
- Select Concord from the App Menu
- Go on the Concord Tab to configure your settings
- Enter the API Key