Install Concord for Salesforce App
- Open the Salesforce App Exchange, and search for Concord
- Select 'Get it Now'
- Follow the installation prompts
Configure Opportunity Page Layout in Salesforce
- Click the Object Manager tab
- Search for Opportunity object from the list, click
- Select Page Layouts from the panel on the left
- Select the Opportunity Layout(s) that you'd like to change. Proceed with the following steps for each layout.
Related List: Add' Concord Documents'
- Select Related Lists
- Drag and drop Concord Document to the Related List section (see below)
- Click on the tool icon
- Update Columns by choosing the fields to display on the related list. We recommend matching the screenshot below:
Expand the Buttons section by click on the "+" to the right of Buttons
Uncheck the two options (New and Change Owner) at the Standard Button (see below)
Move New document with Concord option to the Selected Buttons section (see below)
Buttons: Add' New document with Concord' button
- Click Buttons
- Drag and drop the New document with Concord to the Custom Buttons section (see below)
- Drag and drop the New document with Concord to the Mobile & Lightning Action section
- Important: Click Save to save all changes
Connect with a Concord Account
- From the menu in the top-left corner of the page, select 'Concord' from the App Launcher. You may need to run a search for 'Concord' for the app to appear as an option.
- Select the Concord tab to configure your settings and select the Connect account button
- Follow the prompts to allow the integration.
Setup Fields Sent to Concord
Once you have connected your account, choose which fields you would like to send to Concord on the Concord page. These are going to be the fields available to insert in your Concord Document. You can insert:
- Any field from the Account object
- Any field from the Opportunity object
- Any field from the Opportunity Primary Contact object
- Any field from the Opportunity Product object
Configure Sharing Permissions
This step will be configuring the highest level of possible editing rights granted when using Templates to share with parties. Learn more about sharing and editing rights here.
- From the Concord page and the Concord tab, scroll to 'Documents from notes & attachment settings'
- Update what you would like 'Highest level of sharing permission' to be, and then choose the appropriate permission on a template by template basis.
Configure Automated Templates in Concord
- Click here to learn more about creating Salesforce Automated Templates in Concord.