In order to sign your Clio documents, make sure you have an account with Concord. To create an account with Concord, please follow the steps in this article: Create your account.
Once your account is created, click the grey sheet at the top right and click "upgrade my account." Choose the standard plant to benefit from the Clio integration. Here is an article for additional help: Upgrade your account
Connecting Concord to Clio
Once you have signed up for a Concord account and have logged in, click on the grey wheel, then "Settings". Once in the settings page, click “Integrations” then click "Connect" next to the Clio logo.
* If you are not already logged in to your Clio account, you will be prompted to log in before you can connect.
Importing documents from Clio
Once you have connected your Clio account to Concord, you'll able to import any Word or PDF document you have stored in Clio.
- From you Concord inbox, click “New Document” >> “New document to sign”
- Once on your document, click “Import Word or PDF”
- From the import window, click the Clio logo.
- search by Matter or document name and select the document you want to import from Clio.
5. Invite your colleague to make edits and invite your third parties to negotiate by clicking the Share button
6. Click sign when the document is ready for signature
Here is an article for additional help: Create a Contract
Export your signed documents directly to your Clio account
Once fully executed, a version of the document will be automatically sent back to the Matter in your Clio account. You will be able to easily overlook documents by going to the Matter and clicking the Documents tab. Indeed, the document name will indicate the document has been signed and will mention the name of the third part it has been signed with.
Here, the Sale of Intellectual Property Agreement has been signed with Serviceo.
At the bottom of the Matter you have the Description page. Here you can track the activity of your documents.