Salesforce integration allows users to generate documents using Salesforce variables and sent it to their third party for signature.
To use Salesforce with Concord, follow these steps:
1. Create an Automated Template:
- Create a new Template from your Concord homepage and upload your document (see Create a template from scratch)
- Click on the three dots next to Edit and click Set as Automated Template
- Select the Salesforce as the Automated Template type (Click the Salesforce Icon)
2. Add Salesforce variables to your Automated Template:
- Click on the Automated Variables button and once you have selected the variables you would like to add, click the Add Variables button
- Once you have placed the automated variables on your document, click Save.
Once you have saved your Automated Template, it is ready to be used on Salesforce.
To send your document from Salesforce, follow these steps:
- Go to your Salesforce account and select the opportunity you would like to use and Click "Sign with Concord"
- From Available Templates, select the template you created
- You can also invite people when the contract is ready or save people to invite later
- Select the editing rights you would like to use and add the email address of the people you would like to share the document with
- Click Sign
Once you click the Sign button in Salesforce, all the variables are filled out and your document is automatically shared and is ready to be signed on Concord.