In Concord, you can preemptively add a renewell date to a contract as you create the document, or you can renew a document after it has already expired.
Renewing an Expired Contract
- Open the document you would like to renew
- In the Sheet Summary, select the 'edit' next to the contract expiration date. You must hover over the date in order for the edit option to appear.
- Select 'Add Renewal'
- Enter the appropriate renewal timeline information, click 'Save'
Building a Renewal into a Contract
- In 'Edit' mode for a document, select 'Summary' in the Summary Sheet. Click 'Set Lifecycle'.
- Click 'Add Renewel' and enter the appropriate timeline information. Click 'Save'