In Concord, you can preemptively add a renewal date to a contract as you create the document, or you can renew a document after it has already expired.
Renewing an Expired Contract
- Open the document you would like to renew.
- In the Sheet Summary, select the 'edit' next to the contract expiration date. You must hover over the date for the edit option to appear.
- Select Add Renewal
- Enter the appropriate renewal timeline information, click Save.
Building a Renewal into a Contract
- In Edit mode for a document, select Summary in the Summary Sheet. Click Set Lifecycle.
- Click Add Renewal and enter the appropriate timeline information. Click Save