On Concord, you have the option to link several Signed documents together. Linking Signed documents together on Concord allows you to group your documents together to better organize, manage, and retrieve them. Only the users in your company will see this link.
To link documents together, please follow these steps:
- Open the Signed document that needs to be linked to another
- Click on the Summary Tab
- Click on Add/Edit a link to another document
- Click on Select The Link box and select the relationship between the linked documents
- Enter name of the linking document or the name of the third party
- You can add as many links as you would like by clicking Add Another Link to a Contract.
- Click Send
Once you have linked the Signed documents together, you will be able to oversee them through the Summary tab of the linked documents.