With Concord's Analytics dashboard, gain systematic insight into all of your document activity. The dashboard provides comprehensive information on all your documents.
To view the Analytics Dashboard, click on the analytics icon from your Concord homepage.
Under the Analytic Dashboard you have two tabs, Documents and Deadlines.
The Analytics feature is available for Plus and Enterprise subscription.
The Documents tab contains information related to the activity on all the documents you have access to.
Number of Documents: This graph represents the total number of documents you have access to, either because you are the document originator or because you have been give access to the document. The activity of the documents is reflected via the dates.
- Green line represents the number of Signed documents.
- Orange line represents the number of documents in Negotiation status. It also includes documents in Signature Pending status.
- Yellow line represents the number of documents in Approval status. A document is in Approval when it has been shared with colleagues only. This section of the graph permits you to know at a glance how many documents still need to be shared with a third party for signature.
- Blue line represents Templates.
With this graph you can see the progression overtime of the number of documents you have access to.
Status of Document by Date Created: This graph represents the current stage of all the documents that you have access to.
The graph shows the current status of documents created in a particular month.
- The green bars represent the number of Signed documents.
- The orange bars represent the number of documents that are in Negotiation or Signature Pending stage.
- The yellow bars represent the number of documents that are still in the Approval stage.
E.g. In November 93 documents were created. Among these documents 2 are still in Approval, 78 are still in Negotiation, and 13 have been signed since then.
As a result, you can determine how your team has performed depending on the contract negotiation evolution and your usual cycle length.
Documents E-signed on Concord: This graph represents the number of documents that were e-signed through Concord.
Placing the cursor over the green bars will display the number of documents you have access to that were signed within a specific month.
Status of Executed Documents by Date Signed: This graph represents the current stage for executed documents that you have access to.
- Placing a cursor over the dark green bar will display the number of documents that are in effect.
- Placing a cursor over the light green bar will display the number of documents that have the Signed status. This means the summary sheet has not been completed and Concord therefore cannot determine whether the contract is still active or not.
- Placing a cursor over the grey bars will show the number of documents that have been terminated, ended, or will be active in the future.
E.g.: In November, 16 documents were executed on Concord - via e-signature or upload. Of these 16 documents, 2 are still in effect and 1 has ended. The summary sheets for 13 documents are not complete and therefore have the neutral Signed status.
The Deadlines tab contains information on all the upcoming termination and renewals dates.
Number of Documents Terminating or Renewing Per Month: This graph represents the number of documents with upcoming terminations and renewals per month.
- Placing the cursor over the bar will show the number of documents with upcoming terminations and renewals in the coming months.
E.g. In September, I have 1 document that will terminate or renew depending on my contract terms.
Note: If you have not completed the lifecycle information for some of your contracts, these contracts will not be represented in the graph. (Lifecycle Help Desk Article)
Note: This graph does not take into account any advanced notices of termination that you or your team have configured on documents.
Number of Documents with Termination or Renewal Actions Items Per Month: This graph shows upcoming dates for termination or renewal actions.
- Placing a cursor over the bar will show the number of documents requiring termination or renewal actions in the coming months.
If you and your team usually configure advanced notice of termination periods on your contracts, then this graph will be very useful. It represents at a glance the "actionable" deadlines for your documents allowing you to properly forecast.
How? This graph takes into account advance notices of termination configured in the contract lifecycle.
Note: In instances where advanced notice of termination deadlines have been configured, the notice date is the only one taken into account.
E.g. In September, I will have 3 documents that I either need to take action on for either renewal or termination.
Filters and Export
You can filter the data you see by Dates, Tags, and if you are an administrator by Admin Oversight. To filter the statistical data, simply select the corresponding filter tabs at the top.
Note: Is you are a user without administrator status, you will not need to use the Admin Oversight filter and selecting it will not have any impact on the data the graph displays.
Note for Admins: here are some tips when using the Admin Oversight filter:
- All documents: will show graphs for all company documents
- Admin Oversight only: will show data for only the documents you have hidden access to via the Admin Oversight functionality
- Direct Access only: will show data for only the documents you have “real” access to (e.g. you are the document originator, documents shared with you via the "Share" feature, documents shared with you via tags).
Warning: You need to activate the Admin Oversight filter in the Company Settings to be able to use this filter.
You can also export all this data as a CSV, Image, and Excel document. To export the data, simply click the Export button at the bottom. You also have the option to customize the export before downloading it.