This feature is available with some of our paid plans.
With Concord's Insights dashboard, gain a comprehensive insight into activity on all of your documents. To view the Dashboard, click Reports from your Concord homepage and select Document insights or Deadline insights.
Document insight charts
The Documents tab contains information related to the activity on all the documents you have access to.
Number of Documents by Status Per Month
This line chart displays the total number of documents by stage, to which you have access, either because you are the document originator or because you have been given access to the document, over time.
- Green line represents the number of Signed documents.
- Orange line represents the number of documents in the Review stage. This includes documents in the Signing stage.
- Blue line represents Templates.
Document Status by Month of Creation
This stacked bar chart displays the current stage of documents (to which you have access), grouped by the month they were created in the platform. From this chart you can determine your company's performance depending on the contract negotiation evolution and your usual cycle length.
- The green sections represent the number of Signed documents.
- The orange sections represent the number of documents that are in Review or Signing stage.
For instance, in November 2018, 67 documents were created. Of these documents, 62 are currently still in Review stage and 5 have been signed.
Documents E-signed on Concord Per Month
This bar chart displays the number of documents that were e-signed through Concord.
Hovering your cursor over the green bars will display the number of documents you have access to that were signed within a specific month.
Status of Executed Documents by Month of Signature
This stacked bar chart displays the current status of signed documents to which you have access.
- Hovering your cursor over the dark green sections will display the number of documents that are currently Active.
- Hovering your cursor over the medium green sections will display the number of documents that are in the Signed stage but do not have an additional status. This means the lifecycle section of the summary sheet has not been completed for these documents, and Concord cannot determine whether the contract is active.
- Hovering your cursor over the light green sections will show the number of documents will become active in the Future.
- Hovering your cursor over the grey sections will show the number of documents that have Expired, either because they have ended or have been terminated.
For instance, the above chart shows that in November 2018, a total of 9 documents were signed in Concord—via e-signature or upload. Of these 9 documents, 4 are still active and 4 have expired. The summary sheets for 5 signed documents are not complete and therefore have the neutral Signed status.
The Insight page in the Deadlines section of reporting contains information on all the upcoming termination and renewals dates.
Number of Documents Ending or Renewing Per Month
This bar chart displays the number of documents with upcoming terminations and renewals per month.
- Hovering your cursor over each bar will show the number of documents with upcoming terminations and renewals in the coming months.
For instance, the above chart shows that in September 2018, 4 documents that will terminate or renew depending on my contract terms.
Note: If you have not completed the lifecycle information for a signed document, it will not be represented in the deadline insight charts. (Lifecycle Help Desk Article)
Note: This graph does not take into account any advanced notices of termination that you or your team have configured on documents.
Number of Documents with Lifecycle Deadlines Per Month
This bar chart displays upcoming dates for termination, renewals, and the configured advanced notice of impending termination set in the lifecycle section of the summary sheet.
For signed documents with a Termination notice value entered, this chart offers an at-a-glance view of the coming "actionable" deadlines, allowing you to properly forecast your coming workload. In these instances, the notice date is the only date reflected in the chart.
- Hovering your cursor over the bar will show the number of documents requiring termination or renewal actions in that month.
For instance, the above chart shows that in September 2018, 9 documents need to take have action taken upon them or are up for either renewal or termination.
Filters and Export
You can filter the data that populates the Insights charts by date range, tags, and, if you are an administrator, by Admin Oversight. To apply a filter, select the corresponding filter tab at the top of the page and select a new date range or one or more tags. To activate the Admin Oversight, enable the toggle in the top-right corner of the page.
Note: Is you are a user without administrator status, you cannot access documents on which you are not a participant, so enabling the Admin Oversight filter will not have any impact on the insight charts.
- When Admin Oversight is enabled (toggle turned on) the charts will display data for all the documents in your company account.
- When Admin Oversight is disabled (toggle turned off) the charts will display data for nly the documents on which you are a participant—with because you are the document originator, you have been invited to the document, or you have join the document using Admin oversight.
Note: An admin needs to activate the Admin Oversight functionality in Company Settings to be able to access this filter.