With the Request Signature functionality, users can remind signers that their signature is required on a document they've joined. Concord will email the user a link to the contract when a signature is requested. This will help decrease the turnaround time for contract completion.
- Concord also offers a weekly E-Signature live training webinar. Register here!
To Request a Signature:
- Complete required actions like tracked changes and approvals
- Signatories must be configured prior to requesting a signature
- (In the Signer Panel) Click 'Request Signature' under the signer's name/email address:
- Or from the left-hand side of the document, select Request
- Once requested, the signer(s) will receive an emailed notification
- If you request a signature for Any internal user, as opposed to a specific person, all internal users that have joined the document will receive an email notification and see the document under their tasks
- If you request a signature for Any external guest as opposed to a specific person, all external guests that have joined the document will receive an email notification (if they registered for a Concord account, they see the document under their Tasks)
- When you request the first signature, the document is automatically marked as ready to sign
- The document will move to the Signing stage, and the editing function will be locked.
Note: Clicking the 'Request Signature' button is optional. As long as all other required actions have been completed, signatories can still sign the contract even if their signature has not been 'requested.' The 'Request Signature' feature can serve as an additional reminder or push to sign the contract.
- Signing Order: If there is a specific order in which signees must sign the contract, you can establish this under Advanced Setting' and then select Signing Order.
- Select advance settings from the 'Signers' panel.
- Toggle signing order from off to on. Blue indicates a signing order is required.
- Drag and drop the signers into the appropriate order.
- Auto Request Signature: Auto-request signature is toggled on by default. If signing order is enabled, this will allow Concord to auto-request the next signatory in line after a signature is collected. If it is turned off, each signature will need to be manually requested as signatures are is completed. If signing is unordered, auto-request signature has no impact as all signatures are requested at once.
- Legacy Block: This allows you to use the legacy signature block prior to the UI update of April, 2022.