With the Custom Branding feature, your company can add your company brand/logo to document invitation emails, personalize your email domain and disable Concord branding for third parties. This can help keep invitation emails from ending up in recipients' spam folders.
Access Custom Branding
- From the Home page, select the gear icon at the bottom left-hand corner
- From the menu, select Settings
- You will be navigated to the Personal information page
- Click Preferences under Company
- Scroll down to the Custom Branding section and select Settings
- From the Custom Branding page, you can quickly view if the feature is activated in your account by looking at the Active/Inactive icon on each section.
Personalized Email Content
With this feature, all emails sent to third parties will be branded with the logo of your choice, and your Company name will appear in the email instead of Concord.
- Go to Custom Branding settings (in Company Preferences)
- Select Update New Logo
- Add your logo
- Click Save
Personalized Email Sender
Personalize emails so they are sent from your servers with the email of your choice. To activate personalized email sender:
- Email support at email@example.com with the email address you would like applied as your personalized email sender
- Have your technical team set up DKIM and SPF records for the Concord IP address 18.104.22.168
*The Custom Branding feature is available with some of our paid plans.
Please Note: The custom email sender will come from the email domain of your choice for Third-party invitations only.
Personalized contract view
- Lastly, you can activate the personalized contract view. When activated, your third-party view on a contract will not include any Concord branding from the document page and the signed PDF.
- To Activate, click the Disable Concord branding from Custom branding page box.