The Custom Branding feature is available with some of our paid plans.
With the Custom Branding feature, your company can:
- Add your company brand/logo to document invitation emails
- Personalize your email domain
- Disable Concord branding for third parties
Access Custom Branding
- Click the Settings gear icon
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Preferences' under Company
- Scroll down to the Custom Branding section and select 'Settings'
- From the Custom Branding page, you can quickly view if the feature is activated in your account by looking at the Active/Inactive icon on each section.
Personalized Email Content
- With this feature, all emails sent to third parties will be branded with the logo of your choice and your Company name will appear in the email instead of Concord.
- Go to Custom Branding settings (in Company Preferences)
- Select 'Update New Logo'
- Add your logo
- Click Save
Personalized Email Sender
- Personalize emails so they are sent from your servers with the email of your choice. To activate Personalized Email Sender:
- Email support at email@example.com with companies/subsidiaries you want to have the personalized emails activated for and the sender information (i.e sender name and sender email, <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Have your technical team set up DKIM and SPF records for the Concord IP address 188.8.131.52
Please Note: The custom email sender will come from the email domain of your choice for Third-party invitations only.
Personalized contract view
- Lastly, you can activate the personalized contract view. When activated, your third party view on a contract will not include any Concord branding from the contract page and from the Signed PDF.
- To Activate, simply click the Disable Concord Branding from Third-Parties' contract page box.