With the Custom Branding feature, your company can add your company brand/logo to document invitation emails, personalize your email domain and disable Concord branding for third parties. This can help keep invitation emails from ending up in recipients' spam folders.
Access Custom Branding
- Click the 'Settings' gear icon
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Preferences' under Company
- Scroll down to the Custom Branding section and select 'Settings.'
- From the Custom Branding page, you can quickly view if the feature is activated in your account by looking at the Active/Inactive icon on each section.
Personalized Email Content
- With this feature, all emails sent to third parties will be branded with the logo of your choice, and your Company name will appear in the email instead of Concord.
- Go to Custom Branding settings (in Company Preferences)
- Select 'Update New Logo'
- Add your logo
- Click Save
Personalized Email Sender
- Personalize emails, so they are sent from your servers with the email of your choice. To activate Personalized Email Sender:
- Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you would like applied as your personalized email sender
- Have your technical team set up DKIM and SPF records for the Concord IP address 220.127.116.11
*The Custom Branding feature is available with some of our paid plans.
Please Note: The custom email sender will come from the email domain of your choice for Third-party invitations only.
Personalized contract view
- Lastly, you can activate the personalized contract view. When activated, your third-party view on a contract will not include any Concord branding from the contract page and the Signed PDF.
- To Activate, click the Disable Concord Branding from Third-Parties' contract page box.