Your Documents page contains all of the documents you have created and all of the documents that have been shared with you. From your Documents page, you can search, sort, filter, and perform bulk actions on your entire portfolio.
Archived documents with not appear in your Documents page unless they are unarchived.
Draft, canceled, and deleted documents do not appear in the Documents page. Toggle open the 'More' tab in the sidebar and select the ‘Drafts’, 'Canceled', or 'Deleted' tabs to view these documents. Only you have access your draft documents. When a draft is shared, its status changes from ‘Draft’ to ‘Review’. Once shared, It will appear in your Inbox.
To navigate to Documents at any time, select your company name or the Documents icon from the global navigation bar on the left of your page.
Sorting your Documents
By default, your Documents page will be sorted by ’Last Modified’ with the most recently modified documents at the top.
- To change the sort order of your documents, select the column header you wish to sort by.
- To change the order from ascending to descending, select the column header again.
Note: Documents cannot be sorted using the Tags column.
Customizing the columns of your Documents page
By default, your Documents will display the following columns:
- With (external parties)
- Date last modified
To add or remove columns from your Documents page:
- Select the settings menu located on the far-right of the Documents page toolbar
- Select the checkboxes for the columns you wish to add to your Documents page
- Deselect the checkboxes you want to remove from your Documents page
Note: the Title, Stage/Status, and With (External parties) columns cannot be removed from the Documents page.
Modifying column order
To rearrange the order the columns in your Documents page appear, click and hold the column you wish to move and drag it to the desired location. As you drag, you will see the horizontal blue line appear in the location in which you can place the column.
Note: the column of checkboxes on the left edge of the Documents page cannot be removed to relocated.
Modifying column width
You can increase or decrease the width of most column to create a layout that best meets your needs. To adjust the width of a column:
- Position your cursor between two column headers.
- Your cursor will change from a pointer (white hand) to arrows pointing left and right with a vertical bar separating them.
The border between the columns will also change to a dotted blue line.
- Click, hold, and drag your cursor left or right to change the column width. You will see the column resizing as users adjust the width.
Status and stages
As of October 2018, we have simplified the document statuses to better reflect the document lifecycle and negotiation process. More information on stages and statuses can be found here.
Filtering with tags
When you create a tag, it appears automatically as a filter in the sidebar of your Documents page. Filtering documents by tag can be done from the Documents page.