When you log in to Concord, you will arrive in your Inbox. Your Inbox contains all the documents you have created and shared and documents that have been shared with you. From your Inbox you can search, sort, filter, and perform bulk actions on your entire portfolio.
Archived documents with not appear in your Inbox unless they are unarchived.
Draft, canceled, and deleted documents do not appear in the Inbox. Toggle open the 'More' tab in the sidebar and select the ‘Drafts’, 'Canceled', or 'Deleted' tabs to view these documents. Only you have access your draft documents. When a draft is shared, its status changes from ‘Draft’ to ‘Review’. Once shared, It will appear in your Inbox.
To navigate to the Inbox at any time, select your company name or the Inbox icon from the global navigation bar on the left of your page.
Inbox Navigation Overview - video
This video covers the general navigation of your Inbox, including:
- Using the Action Required tab to complete approvals and signing
- Stage-specific pages for Templates, In progress, and Executed documents
- Filtering your Inbox by tags
- Searching for documents and narrowing down results using filters
Sorting documents in your Inbox
By default, your Inbox will be sorted by ’Last Modified’ with the most recently modified documents at the top.
- To change the sort order of your Inbox documents, select the column header you wish to sort by.
- To change the order from ascending to descending, select the column header again.
Note: the Inbox cannot be sorted using the Tags column.
Customizing the columns of your Inbox
By default, your Inbox will display the following columns:
- With (external parties)
- Date last modified
To add or remove columns from your Inbox:
- Select the settings menu located on the far-right of the Inbox toolbar
- Select the checkboxes for the columns you wish to add to your Inbox
- Deselect the checkboxes you want to remove from your Inbox
Note: the Title, Stage/Status, and With (External parties) columns cannot be removed from the Inbox.
Modifying column order
To rearrange the order the columns in your Inbox appear, click and hold the column you wish to move and drag it to the desired location. As you drag, you will see the a horizontal blue line appear in the location in which you can place the column.
Note: the column of checkboxes on the left edge of the Inbox cannot be removed to relocated.
Modifying column width
You can increase or decrease the width of most column to create a layout that best meets your needs. To adjust the width of a column:
- Position your cursor between two column headers.
- Your cursor will change from a pointer (white hand) to arrows pointing left and right with a vertical bar separating them.
The border between the columns will also change to a dotted blue line.
- Click, hold, and drag your cursor left or right to change the column width. You will see the column resizing as users adjust the width.
Status and stages
As of October 2018, we have simplified the document statuses to better reflect the document lifecycle and negotiation process. More information on stages and statuses can be found here.
Filtering with tags
When you create a tag, it appears automatically as a filter in the sidebar of your Inbox. Filtering documents by tag can be done from the Inbox.