With the commenting feature on Concord, you can:
- Make comments to specific text inside your document,
- Make the comments visible to only your team or make them public so your third party can also view the comments
- Import comments right from your Word document
- Resolve comments once done.
To post a comment on a document and select the comment’s visibility, simply follow these steps:
- Select the text in which you would like to add a comment
- Click on the Comment icon appearing on top of the selected text
- Add your comment in the comment box
- Select the Visibility to either Public or Internal.
Public visibility option makes the comments visible to everyone including the third party. Whereas, selecting Internal will make the comment visible only to the internal users.
Replying to Comments
You can also reply to comments made by your third party or internal users. To reply to a comment:
- Simply select the comment first
- Enter the message in the Reply field
Visibility of the replied comments will remain the same as the main comment.
To resolve any comments you or your third party has made on a document, simply hover your cursor on the comments icon in your document and click Resolve.
Viewing Comments History
At any time you would like to view all the comments and replies that were made on the document, you can view all the comments history by following these steps:
- Click on the Audit tab at the right side of the document
- Select the Comments panel
Uploading Comments from Word
On Concord, you can also import Word comments directly from your Word documents. To import comments made in Word, simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Import Word or PDF button or simply drag and drop the Word document on Concord
- Select the Import Comments button
- Select the visibility to either Internal or Public
- Click Import