Adding new users to your company account allows them to perform various actions based on their role and team. Administrators and Team Managers configure the role of the user. Roles determine the level of access a user has to documents and tags within Concord.
Add Users to an Account
- Admins and Team Managers can go to the Settings and select company settings.
- Select Users
- From the User management screen, select the Add User button
- Enter the user's email in the first field. Enter multiple email addresses separated by commas to invite multiple users at once.
- Select the Send button, and users will receive an email invitation to join your Concord company account.
- Only account Administrators and Team Managers can add users to an organization.
- Companies using Single Sign-on must also add those users to their internal Single Sign-on approved list.