You can create tags from any document's summary sheet or, if you have Administrator permissions, from your Company settings. Tags group contracts together by commonality and can also be used to search and filter for specific documents.
Creating Tags from Company Settings
- As an Administrator, start by clicking on the Settings gear icon and then click 'Settings.'
- Select 'Tags'
- Enter the tag you would like to create in the field marked 'Enter New Tag Name' and select create.
Creating & Adding Tags from Summary Sheet
- Open a document and select 'Summary' on the right-hand side menu.
- Under 'Add Third-Party Name' select 'Add Tags'
- Add a pre-defined tag from the dropdown, or create a new tag and select 'Save.' For information on tagging best practices, click here.
- Tag is now applied to the Contract or Document.
Tagging from the Document Builder
- When creating a new document, importing a document, or leveraging templates, you can add tags through the document builder prior to document creation.
Filtering Using Tags
- Select 'Documents' from the home page left side panel.
- From the top left corner, select 'Filters.'
- From the dropdown, select 'Tags.'
- Choose the tag you would like to filter your documents by.
- Documents containing the tag applied in the filter will be displayed on your documents page.
- To remove the tag, select the 'X' next to the applied filter.