Tags can be created from any document's summary sheet or your company settings if you have Administrator permissions. Tags are meant to group contracts together by commonality and can also be used to search and filter for specific documents.
Creating Tags from Company Settings
- From the Home page, select the gear icon at the bottom left-hand corner
- From the menu, select Settings
- You will be navigated to the Personal information page
- Select Tags under Company
- Enter the tag you would like to create in the Enter New Tag Name field and select Create
Creating & Adding Tags from Summary Sheet
- Open a document and select Summary on the right-hand side menu.
- Select Add Tags
- Add a pre-defined tag from the dropdown, or create a new tag and select Save. For information on tagging best practices, click here.
- Tag is now applied to the Contract or Document.
Tagging from the Document Builder
When creating a new document, importing a document, or leveraging templates, you can add tags through the document builder before document creation.
- From the Home page, select New document
- Select Draft & sign or Store & track
- Select any of the new document options to create the documents
- On the Optional page, select + Title, folder, tags...
- Add your Tags
Filtering Using Tags
- Select Documents from the home page left side panel.
- From the top left corner, select Filters.
- From the dropdown, select Tags.
- Choose the tag you would like to filter your documents by
- Documents containing the tag applied in the filter will be displayed on your documents page
- To remove the tag, select the X next to the applied filter.