Tags can be created from any document's summary sheet or your company settings if you have Administrator permissions. Tags are meant to group contracts together by commonality and can also be used to search and filter for specific documents.
Creating Tags from Company Settings
- As an Administrator, start by clicking on the Settings gear icon and then click Settings.
- Select Tags
- Enter the tag you would like to create in the Enter New Tag Name field and select create.
Creating & Adding Tags from Summary Sheet
- Open a document and select Summary on the right-hand side menu.
- Select Add Tags
- Add a pre-defined tag from the dropdown, or create a new tag and select Save. For information on tagging best practices, click here.
- Tag is now applied to the Contract or Document.
Tagging from the Document Builder
- When creating a new document, importing a document, or leveraging templates, you can add tags through the document builder before document creation.
Filtering Using Tags
- Select Documents from the home page left side panel.
- From the top left corner, select Filters.
- From the dropdown, select Tags.
- Choose the tag you would like to filter your documents by.
- Documents containing the tag applied in the filter will be displayed on your documents page.
- To remove the tag, select the X next to the applied filter.